Fine Tuning Your World

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 4 - Presentation Wimba thoughts


I am enlightened by the outstanding work of my fellow students. This blog was not a requirement but I want to take a moment to say thanks to Jason, Emily and Professor Bustillos for their dedication to the task of preparing us for presenting to the public. I am working hard on getting a first rate presentation together and hope it has the desired effects. Last night's Wimba session gave me a good feeling as I go into month twelve. My classmates where very supportive of my project and I am grateful for that. I have a lot of work to do and plan on working hard to keep the pace but I believe the support system is there. People have given me an "A" and I am "enrolling" in the change that I want to see! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear you had a productive sharing session in Wimba and that this class was a valuable part of your EMDT journey T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an additional requirement for the Publishing/Leadership project to post an additional blog entry with:

    1) A short intro paragraph to the topic
    2) A link to your presentation materials
    3) A link to "Think Out Loud" post #1
    4) A link to "Think Out Loud" post #2

    Even without the designated post I was able to gather all your links - all that is missing is the intro paragraph.

    ReplyDelete