Fine Tuning Your World

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week 3 In response to Monica Heaney

Monica,
Although I think the goal is to do the larger conference, I definitely see you doing effective presentations on the local level. After all, you do want to affect change there, don't you? There you may have some very tangible success like a raise or a promotion (fingers crossed). Perhaps your local area would be a great place to hone your presentation into one that is great on the larger level. With that being said I am also sure that you will have no problem diving in and presenting to the larger groups as well. Best of luck to you!

Monica Heaney wrote:

I think I am going to do a presentation. I would like to present to a smaller group. Perhaps the early elementary teachers in my school and our surrounding districts during a workshop. My concern is that this audience is not large enough or not what this project was intended for. My AR project involves the benefits of integrating technology in the classroom to improve literacy among young children. My presentation would have to involve exposing the audience to the enthusiasm of the students using the technology and the focus and attention they have while using doing so. I would also want to present it in a way that was not intimidating to the teachers. My goal is to motivate them to incorporate technology in their classrooms as well as provide them with simple and basic ways they can. I would also love to share the success I had with it.


Follow me to Monica Heaney's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment