Fine Tuning Your World

Sunday, May 15, 2011

In the Scope- Week 2 - Free Choice

Shhhh! Be vewy vewy quiet..I am hunting success..

Last week my free choice was very reflective, I went through the whole week thinking on the future having started it thinking of the past. I began to feel somewhat optimistic until I began reading "the Art of Possibility." That book poured gasoline on an already well burning fire. I have been moving on through this program and have been proud of my work so far. Usually I am pretty critical of myself but I decided, aww what the hell man, give yourself an A!

As most of my colleagues are I am looking forward to graduation and the possibility of putting what I think is a very relevant education to use. I have been putting some feelers out there and recently received my first significant response in my quest for professional growth. This education is allowing us to become significant factors in the evolution of the education system. I am very excited about that and the future. I am looking forward to it as a kid looks forward to Christmas. Shhh! I can't talk about it right now..can't you see where I am?


So what do I need to do this week? Focus. I just want to finish this program strong, graduate and change the world.

Sound difficult?

Not if you are a Full Sail Student..That's what we do!


Stay tuned..more to come!

3 comments:

  1. Terrance, the end is near -- but our focus continues. I believe you summed up the feelings of us all. I’d like to add a little emphasis on freedom to provide students with all that we have learned. I’m too am looking forward to graduation and the endless teaching possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrance, I love your writing style in this post! You are so humorous and cute about an obviously amazing process you are going through and transcending because of. I know you will succeed because you have already put your mind in that frame, and I think Zander's book is like the icing on the cake for you (me as well, we are both similar in this). I am now on the end of my chair waiting to see what you write next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nose to the grindstone Terrance - You're almost there!

    There's a reason why we introduce the Art of Possibility right near the end of the program... even though you're tired, burnout and probably haven't had much of a life for the past year, we want to inspire your next great step beyond the EMDT program.

    It sounds like your wheels are already turning!

    ReplyDelete