Fine Tuning Your World

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE5_How will I use Flash?

So where do I begin my Flash journey? I have decided to think about the many uses of Flash that are available. The Internet offered dozens of great examples. The more I explored the different uses of Flash the more I saw my apprehension start to dissipate. It began to give way to the world of possibility. What can I do with this application to improve my effort to close the digital divide and provide opportunity in my community? With Flash I can create applications, websites, games and interactive surveys that will help me  with a technology solution for gathering initial interest. I will be able to also bring crucial data together and send electronic alerts that will build public trust in our operation through a more professional approach. I have also decided to publish my findings utilizing Flash as well. I am looking forward to building my knowledge and professional expertise using this application. I have the software, now I need to learn how to use it. Help... LYNDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment